by Lisa Traylor
The Cry: A Requiem for the Lost Child
Friday, October 30, 2015, 7 PM
Reuther High School
913 57th Street (at Sheridan Road), Kenosha, WI
Fr. Eirik explains what it is about The Cry that opens a window between heaven and earth.
John Traylor explains why good art (and The Cry in particular) makes good opportunities for outreach and evangelism.
Contact Steve Engstrom to volunteer.
About The Cry
A purpose-built site for The Cry. Purchase tickets here.
Not sure why a poppy is being used to symbolize the Cry? Read this post.
Inviting & Sharing
- Posters and invitations will be available at church on October 11.
- Memes with quotes from The Cry texts will be published twice weekly on our Facebook page. Like and Share!
- Share the Choral Arts Society’s “The Cry” Concert Event on Facebook.
- Some of Adrian Snell’s original recording of The Cry can be found on Youtube. Listen and share:
To Use Memes on Facebook:
- Right-click on an image and choose “Save As…” Save the image to your desktop.
- In Facebook, create a Status Update. Click on the Photo button and click on the meme you just saved to your desktop.
- Complete your Status Update. Include a link to an invitation to the event or The Cry site itself:
- Choral Arts Society Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/397915790418992/
- Click on “Post.”
July 31, 2017
May 17, 2016
March 09, 2016